منتدى يناقش قضايا اليمن بنظرة موضوعية وجادة
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى يناقش قضايا اليمن بنظرة موضوعية وجادة

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  

Site Goals

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
يحيى العمراني
عضو مبتدئ

المساهمات : 6
تاريخ التسجيل : 06/10/2009

Site Goals Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Site Goals   Site Goals Icon_minitimeالسبت أكتوبر 10, 2009 2:20 pm

I would like to express my gratitude and appreciation to those who participated in constructing this site and made it happen.

The aim of the site is to gather Yemeni professionals under the same umbrella for the sake of sharing thoughts, experiences, opinions, knowledge and enjoyment. Adhering to the aim of the site will eventually lead to achieving a common goal which is changing people’s mentality and developing people ways of thinking.

The massive public still tends to think in a primitive manner regardless of the education obtained and the degrees achieved. It has been observed that some of the members misuse the site to serve their own interests by advertising private businesses or publishing private resumes. That reminds me of driving cars in Yemen where everyone thinks it is only him/her on the road and expects the other to just kneel down. It would be appreciated if participating members be professional, considerate and selfless and post matter that readers can benefit from.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
فهمي الأصور
Admin
فهمي الأصور

المساهمات : 26
تاريخ التسجيل : 30/09/2009
العمر : 46

Site Goals Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Thanks   Site Goals Icon_minitimeالإثنين أكتوبر 12, 2009 2:42 pm

Dear Yahia

Thank you very much

Actually, I didn't get your point so could you please explain more